Monday, May 21, 2012

Where in the world is Beaglebea?

 

Or rather…where the heck have I been?  I can’t believe the last time I posted on here was in November.  All I can say is that life got in the way and blogging was not on the top of my list. 

Having said that, I’m going to try it again.  To be honest, I kind of got a little discouraged with my blog because my traffic was down and I rarely got comments.  And for some strange reason, my meals have not at all been interesting.  I found it exciting to come home at the end of the day and see how many people stumbled across my blog and when there were comments, even better Smile 

So I throw the question out to the blog world? 

Where do you want me to go with this blog?  What would you like to see more of? Less of?  How do I get more comments or traffic? 

My initial intention was two-fold:  to write this as a type of journal as a way to keep in touch with my out-of-town family and friends + to share with all of you my yummy kitchen creations with some gluten-free or wheat-free alternatives. 

And so I leave you with this as my post for the day.  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

With love,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment