Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let the fun begin

Hey guys,

Last night we took the kids to my hockey league’s Family Christmas Skate.  We had a blast.  The kids are getting better at skating every time we go.  It was a great way to end the Christmas festivities.

After a relaxing morning drinking coffee and cuddling on the couch with my beau and the kids and watching a movie, it was time to begin my day.  My friend Eve and 2 of her girlfriends were on their way to my house for a few days of fun on the island.  They wouldn’t arrive until 5ish, so this gave me most of the day to clean my place and prepare a big pot of spaghetti using ground Moose meat.  Since my dad and brother are avid hunters, I always come home with a cooler full of meat when I visit Vancouver.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of the food I made.  (camera ran out of batteries). 

210After dinner it was time for some games.  The girls brought over Scribblish and Taboo.  We had a blast playing as all of us have never played these games before tonight.  I don’t remember the last time I laughed so hard. 

Tomorrow we’re off to Mt. Washington for some fun in the snow.  Did you know that Mt. Washington currently holds the world record for the deepest snowpack in the world? Over 500cm already.  Can’t wait!  And the weather is supposed to be beautiful.  Let’s hope my car makes it up the mountain. 

What’s your favourite mountain activity?

Hugs

Beatrix

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment