Sunday, July 17, 2011

Makeover time

So Beaglebea got a makeover.  What do you think?  I wanted to leave the header picture, but it just didn’t match the background anymore.  I really do love sunrises and sunsets and this sunrise was taken last summer while I was walking Buster one early morning. 

Sunrise

Finding this picture also made me a little happier today, since this horrible weather is just depressing.  Oh Mr. Sunshine, won ‘t you please come out and play again?

I haven’t been up to too much lately, so I will leave you with a couple of foodie pics.

Cinnamon French toast made with 1 free-range organic egg, So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk and Agave nectar…. served with Liberté Natural Non-fat Greek Yogurt, 1 apple and 1 tsp. maple syrup. 

(Not in the picture)….I had a coffee with my breakfast as well.

french toast1

Spicy Prawns and Mushrooms with Organic Whole Wheat Orzo…recipe to be posted soon.

IMG00164-20110716-1632

Have a great day everyone

Bea

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment