Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Madness

Crazy…Crazy….Crazy…. that basically sums up my busy today. 

I left the house at 7:30am and didn’t walk in until 6pm.  But the good news is that I got everything accomplished that I wanted to…yipeeSmile

I finished up my class banner this afternoon and had to edit and print off my report cards to be handed in today.  The class banner is looking quite amazing… just one tiny little detail to complete tomorrow and then you will soon see pictures. 

And then I want to send a huge shout out to a fellow Canadian blogger Angela over at Oh She Glows.  I’ve been reading her blog for about a year now and she is so inspiring. Angela is one of the reasons I began blogging too.  And plus she’s got the most adorable kitty and amazing food recipes. 

A little while ago I was searching for a healthier version of Chocolate pudding.  Low and behold… there it was staring me in my eyes….and calling my name….. the Chilled Double Chocolate Torte.

hallelujah !!!!!!!!

What started with a basic search for Chocolate pudding…ended in the most amazing and unexpected find for a Chocolate Torte.  The reason I say unexpected is because of it’s main ingredient…..

……………………………………

are you ready for it?

…………………………………….

It grows on this tree

avocado-tree

Did I hear someone say avocado..gold star for you Smile


If you think about it for a minute…avocados are the perfect ingredient.  Not only are they creamy (make sure they are ripe), but they absorb the taste of other things.  And avocados are so healthy for you too.  Believe me when I tell you that the result of this cake is so delicious and chocolaty richness.  See for yourself…..

DSCN4452

DSCN4451

DSCN4453


Come check out Angela’s blog by clicking on this link for the recipe. 

My challenge to you is to try it out and let me know what you think.   Just remember to keep it chilled so it keeps its firmness and doesn’t go bad.

Have a wonderful night y’all.  I’m going to go and help myself a nice big piece of the torte.

Bea

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow your torte turned out BEAUTIFUL! Great job! Thanks so much for your kind words too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the cocoa/avocado pudding combo, and that torte looks badass!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That torte looks delicious! Yum! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete