Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wii Zumba and more

I did it!  I finally got my hands on it……..

zumba-wii-game1

I’ve taken a few classes and absolutely love it.  Who wouldn’t want to dance and exercise at the same time.  When I was in twenties and still living at home (this was while I was still going to University) my favourite night club was a Latin club called “Mesa Luna”.  They’ve shut down in the meantime, but nevertheless, I will always love all Latin dancing. I even joined UBC’s Latin Dance club…fun times. 

I tried it out as soon as I got home and I think I’m going to be sore in the morning.  I shook my bootie Latin-style.


On to other things….

It was back to work today after a week-long break from my class of 20 rug rats.  But I was happy to be back to my classroom and see the kids and listen to all of their spring break stories.  Some went to Florida, Arizona, Disneyland…others just stayed local.  It was an exciting day at school, but definitely tough to get up at 6:30am after a week of sleeping in. 

I also took my mountain bike in to the local shop this afternoon to have it tuned up and to see if they can figure out why my rear tire keeps going flat on me.  Will pick it up tomorrow afternoon and then looking forward to riding my bike to work again.  After all, it’s only a 10 minute ride, so I have no complaints.  And now that I have a great new backpack with a laptop compartment, I really don’t have any more excuses.   


Hope everyone had a great day.  Will be back tomorrow with something new (and exciting, I hope). 

Bea

xoxo

1 comment: