Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break Part 2

What do you get when you combine some sunshine, blue skies, an adorable puppy, family and time?  A great day in Vancouver to shop at my favourite stores…and any foodie blogger’s dream destinations. 

So for this post, I’ll let the pictures do the talking.  Enjoy Smile

Bonnie excited to go on a trip.

DSCN4598

Golden Ear’s Bridge – the newest bridge in Vancouver.

DSCN4602

The beautiful north shore mountains.

DSCN4607

The sails at Canada Place….Vancouver’s Cruise ship terminal.

DSCN4611

2010 Olympic Games Cauldron….I never did see it all lit up, but still pretty sweet to see.

DSCN4614

DSCN4624

Food Stop #1 – North Vancouver location… droooooollllllll

DSCN4627

BOSA FOODS – for any Italian food lover…more drooooolllll

DSCN4630

One tired puppy on the ride home.

DSCN4634

My food buys… see next post for more details.

DSCN4636


Hope you enjoyed my adventures…it was a little tough taking pictures from the backseat of the car, but I did what I could.

With love,

Bea

xoxo

1 comment: