Friday, March 4, 2011

More crazy weather

TGIF folks!  This little dude pretty much sums up how I felt this evening

tgif-starting-minutes

And as Friday rolls around, so does the end of another work week.  It also signifies the end of my first draft of my report cards…….yippee Smile 

It’s been a long week of work, leaving at 7:15am and not coming home before 6:00pm most nights and also writing reports until about 11pm each night.  Needless to say, not so much time to cook up a storm. It was a week of leftover dinners….filo wrapped pork tenderloin and butter chicken.  But do I have something good in the works for the weekend, at least for one of the meals per day. 

I’m also anxiously waiting to hear from a friend of mine about the arrival of her new baby girl..she was to be induced yesterday and I haven’t heard since..hope all went well Danielle.  Can’t wait to meet baby Drea.

And today was another crazy weather day.  As I blogged about the other day, mother nature sure can’t make up her mind these days…in the last 3 days we’ve had high winds, rain, sleet, snow, sunshine… pretty much everything you can think of.  Our local mountain is being hammered…they had to shut down early today because of severe blizzard conditions…crazy.  If this keeps up, we will continue to hold the world record for the deepest snowpack in the world….it currently sits at a snow base of 550cm.  Crazy stuff.

Well I’m off now… time to relax on the couch for a few minutes before bed. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Bea

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment